Campus and Welfare Section is located at Ground floor of Administrative Block of Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru-570006.It is provided the welfare services of the RIE campus.
The Hierarchy of this Section :
2. House Keeping –Care of the campus and Institute Buildings
3. Health Centre-Proving medical facilities for Staff members, Students and DMS Students
4. Store Procurement- Purchases of materials and equipment’s for the Institute requirements
5. Carpentering- Carpentering works
1. Allotment of residential quarters .
2. Civil / Electrical work / Repair and Maintenance work in the campus and in office building of the Institute, through Central Public Works Department, Govt. of India.>
3. Payment of Electricity Bill, Water Bill, CPWD Payments etc.>
4. Welfare activities like Yoga Classes, New Year Celebration, Foundation Day, Independence Day, Republic day etc.>
5. Security is to be provided by well skilled Security guards though out sourcing Agencies
Application forms related to by Campus & Welfare Section :
1. Jeep/Car Requisition - click here to download
2. Requisition form for maintaince / repair work of staff quarters/ Hostels/School/ Institute Buildings - click here to download