Serving NCERT from past 35 years. Out of that 16 years were served in NIE, NCERT, New Delhi.
Details of Research :
1. Research experience as a guide for the past 15 years.
2. Recognised as a research guide in Botany in Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa and University of Mysore, Manasa Gangothri, Mysore.
3. Three research scholars are working at present and two have already awarded PhD.
4. So far published nearly sixty research publications and chapters in eight books.
Details of Published work :
1. Published two research papers in Botany entitled
Prof. Yagnamurthy Sreekanth is a Professor in Education (Assessment Studies) and Principal, Regional Institute of Education, Mysuru. Prior to this, he served as faculty in Department of Educational Measurement and Evaluation, Curriculum Group and Department of Secondary Education, NCERT. He served as Associate Professor in the Department of Educational Management Information System, National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA) and as Professor and In-Charge, National Talent Search Scheme atand Head, Educational Survey Division, NCERT.